The business strategist and breakthrough coach for the independent woman who wants it all.
Meet Emma Bond...
The Business Strategist & Breakthrough Coach for the independent woman who wants it all.
6 years ago, I left everything secure, safe & comfortable in my life; the offer of a partnership in a business consultancy, a 10-year relationship that had lost its spark, the home I spent 5 years restoring; but mostly other people’s idea for who and what I should do and be. I wasn’t willing to settle for anything less than the life, love, body and business that was a burning desire inside of me.
That decision changed my life. In the years that followed I;
- Started my online coaching business and surpassed my corporate income in year 1
- Launched and sold out all my programmes over the last 5 years
- Naturally cured years of PTSD and chronic anxiety
- Lost 49lb and fell in love with taking care of my body and practicing self-love
- Became a lifelong student of self-development, yoga, spiritual practice and personal growth
- Met the love of my life and got married in our dream Amalfi coast Italian wedding
- Travelled around beautiful places Thailand, Tahiti, Bora Bora, California, Italy, France to name a few
6 years on I have multiple businesses helping multi-passionate entrepreneurs to create an online business model and the freedom to be, do and have it all.
You deserve it all. I’m here to make sure you get it.
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world – please check availability with each Product Partner.
The terms in place between us and our Partners make it clear that no product should be uploaded to the site or offered for sale or supply if it’s unlawful in any way. This includes a requirement that all items meet relevant standards in respect of their manufacture and are fairly sold.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide customers with full, complete and accurate product descriptions so that they can make informed decisions about whether or not to buy something. If the description didn’t live up to your expectations, or you felt it was misleading in any way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward this to the relevant Seller
Last updated 9th April 2020
- If your order hasn’t been accepted or dispatched just yet, the best thing to do is contact the Partner – the small business that made or sourced your order – to let them know that you wish to cancel the order. You can do that here
- If you have already received the order, package the item up and send it back to the Partner within 14 days of letting them know that you want to return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you’ll have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020