Pro-age beauty solutions, formulated with the best skincare ingredients, which target the signs of ageing and are easy to use.
Meet Grace Fodor...
PRO AGE warrior, beauty expert and STUDIO10 founder Grace Fodor is on a mission to help every woman to look and feel their most beautiful and confident version of themselves – at ANY age.
After hitting 40, Grace found herself labelled as ‘middle aged’ and surrounded by negative anti-ageing stereotypes that didn’t reflect how she felt or lived her life.
74% of women feel that many products and services don’t reflect their needs, including the beauty industry with their seemingly ‘one rule suits all’ approach. Grace found that there were just too many dressed-up versions of mainstream products that don’t work for mature skins.
Grace felt that she wanted to celebrate her age, wear it proudly and feel truly confident – after all beauty doesn’t just belong to youth, it is ageless. Current beauty standards and brands tend to exclude women after a certain age and ostracise the very audience they want to communicate with.
And so STUDIO10 was born. It’s a high-performing, capsule collection of PRO AGE quick-fixes formulated for maturing and mature skins, as it begins to change from our mid 30s and beyond. The products are enriched with the best skincare and anti-pollution ingredients that are cruelty free, paraben free, dermatologically tested and vegan friendly.
Hailed as ‘genius’ by India Knight of the Sunday Times, these ‘real -skin’ essentials are a shortcut to flawless skin, lit from within radiance and ageless beauty. STUDIO10 delivers real results with the least amount of effort – perfect for busy women!
Studio10 is more than skin deep, it’s a movement. Grace is a PRO AGE warrior passionate about challenging the outdated stereotypes, misconceptions and redefining age and beauty. Standing united to create a voice to give women the recognition they deserve and fight against the notions that make them feel invisible, undervalued and unattractive, stamping out ageism once and for all. It’s time to be seen and be heard – PRO AGE not anti age.
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world – please check availability with each Product Partner.
The terms in place between us and our Partners make it clear that no product should be uploaded to the site or offered for sale or supply if it’s unlawful in any way. This includes a requirement that all items meet relevant standards in respect of their manufacture and are fairly sold.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide customers with full, complete and accurate product descriptions so that they can make informed decisions about whether or not to buy something. If the description didn’t live up to your expectations, or you felt it was misleading in any way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward this to the relevant Seller
Last updated 9th April 2020
- If your order hasn’t been accepted or dispatched just yet, the best thing to do is contact the Partner – the small business that made or sourced your order – to let them know that you wish to cancel the order. You can do that here
- If you have already received the order, package the item up and send it back to the Partner within 14 days of letting them know that you want to return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you’ll have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020