Eat for health with science backed nutrition courses by registered nutritionist Dr Harriet Holme.
Meet Dr.Harriet Holme....
The old adage ‘we are what we eat’ has never been more important. With a wealth of contradictory information published about the latest ‘superfoods’, or what not to eat, how do you navigate a path to find what is best for you? Do you feel overwhelmed by contradictory and conflicting information? Unsure who to trust?
Instead of following restrictive diets, detox drinks, and lots of supplements, my advice is based on the latest science, providing an evidence based, practical approach to enjoying tasty real food for life. I am a great believer that food should be enjoyable and not overly restrictive, while benefiting your health. There are healthy choices that you could be making now which mean a rich array of tasty nutritious food, that may improve the quality of your life and reduce your future risk of disease.
I studied medicine at the University of Cambridge and have over a decade in academic clinical practice as a paediatric doctor. In addition, I have a PhD in genetics from University College London. I now use these uniquely developed skills for the benefit of my clients and students, exclusively consulting as a registered nutritionist with the Association of Nutrition and lecturing in culinary science and nutrition. I was commissioned to write a cutting-edge degree combining culinary, nutrition and health, the first of its kind in the UK, and I’m also involved in teaching the chef’s and doctors of tomorrow about nutrition.
Your health is fundamentally linked to your diet. Optimising your health is more to do with what’s on your plate than what you do for exercise. Start one of my video programs today and I will guide you to realise your health goals. For more personalised advice, book for a skype consultation with me. As with improving physical fitness with a personal trainer, I recommend repeated consultations to continue to review and improve your food choices.
Eating fat makes you fat? Well, er no according to this registered nutritionist, who debunks the common nutrition myths that could be affecting your health
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world – please check availability with each Product Partner.
The terms in place between us and our Partners make it clear that no product should be uploaded to the site or offered for sale or supply if it’s unlawful in any way. This includes a requirement that all items meet relevant standards in respect of their manufacture and are fairly sold.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide customers with full, complete and accurate product descriptions so that they can make informed decisions about whether or not to buy something. If the description didn’t live up to your expectations, or you felt it was misleading in any way please contact us at email@example.com and we will forward this to the relevant Seller
Last updated 9th April 2020
- If your order hasn’t been accepted or dispatched just yet, the best thing to do is contact the Partner – the small business that made or sourced your order – to let them know that you wish to cancel the order. You can do that here
- If you have already received the order, package the item up and send it back to the Partner within 14 days of letting them know that you want to return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you’ll have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020