Strengthen your pelvic floor and live a life free from the worry of embarrassing leaks
Meet Julie Colan...
Secret Whispers was born after I found that were no adequate products available to help improve my pelvic floor and a lack of information available. The importance of pelvic floor exercises is often not discussed and crucially women are not given enough information about it.
The physical, psychological and social well-being impact on women – and their families – who suffer with weak pelvic floor conditions is heart-breaking and could be avoided.
Up to 50% of women in the UK have a prolapse. One in 10 of them may require a surgical procedure to help, and as many as 19% of them will need more than one surgical procedure.
My mission is to create more awareness around this issue and provide women with the education and support they deserve to help prevent pelvic floor conditions.
I want to help all women improve her pelvic floor; from those who want to start before childbirth as a preventative measure, to those who suffer from conditions such as incontinence and unsatisfactory vaginal sexual satisfaction.
It’s time to change the embarrassment of a little wee escaping when you run, cough or jump. It’s not normal so let’s not accept it – let’s change the narrative so women everywhere can tone and tighten their pelvic floor muscles fast!
No articles yet.
The Secret Whispers Kegel Kit comes with a 6 Step Programme were you wear your weights every day for 15 to 20 minutes every day until you finish the programme.
You start on the lightest weight combination (40g) and then every 2 weeks you change the weight combination so you are gradually and safely challenging your pelvic floor muscles.
Comes with a 32 page eBook, full instructions, an exercise plan, an accountability diary and access to a closed private Facebook Community for support with other women on the same journey as you.
Doctor, physiotherapist and women recommended.
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world – please check availability with each Product Partner.
The terms in place between us and our Partners make it clear that no product should be uploaded to the site or offered for sale or supply if it’s unlawful in any way. This includes a requirement that all items meet relevant standards in respect of their manufacture and are fairly sold.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide customers with full, complete and accurate product descriptions so that they can make informed decisions about whether or not to buy something. If the description didn’t live up to your expectations, or you felt it was misleading in any way please contact us at email@example.com and we will forward this to the relevant Seller
Last updated 9th April 2020
- If your order hasn’t been accepted or dispatched just yet, the best thing to do is contact the Partner – the small business that made or sourced your order – to let them know that you wish to cancel the order. You can do that here
- If you have already received the order, package the item up and send it back to the Partner within 14 days of letting them know that you want to return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you’ll have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020