Using art to awaken hidden power, helping people achieve what they thought was impossible
Meet Justine Van de weg...
For UK-based entrepreneur Justine, her story really starts when, aged 12, her parents divorced, leading to her mum losing everything.
As a master in taking one step at a time, they relocated to Cape Town, South Africa. Her mum proved to be a real inspiration to the young Justine, as she watched her set up an art school.
Justine noticed how her mum’s art lessons were appealing to those who were suffering in silence and confused about how to change their situations – and so began her 15 years of research into the impact of art and psychology on the brain.
Because it’s easy to give up on yourself, Justine’s goal today is to reach woman who have forgotten their genius and cannot see their purpose. She wants to help them stand on the shoulders of giants, as well as support one another – whether that’s woman at the beginning of their journey or successful businesswoman, who are ready to embark on the next stage of their life story.
For Justine, art offers a great release and awakens the hidden power, helping people achieve what they thought was impossible.
All orders are virtual, you will receive further information on how to access the courses after purchase.
The terms in place between us and our Partners make it clear that no product should be uploaded to the site or offered for sale or supply if it’s unlawful in any way. This includes a requirement that all items meet relevant standards in respect of their manufacture and are fairly sold.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide customers with full, complete and accurate product descriptions so that they can make informed decisions about whether or not to buy something. If the description didn’t live up to your expectations, or you felt it was misleading in any way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward this to the relevant Seller
Last updated 9th April 2020
- If your order hasn’t been accepted or dispatched just yet, the best thing to do is contact the Partner – the small business that made or sourced your order – to let them know that you wish to cancel the order. You can do that here
- If you have already received the order, package the item up and send it back to the Partner within 14 days of letting them know that you want to return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you’ll have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020