Products to encourage a sense of joy and wellbeing
Meet Kerry Craddock...
Some background from Kerry, the founder of Let’s be Positive.
The idea for Let’s be Positive began in 2016, when I took part in a 30-day challenge. I thought it would be 30 days of sit ups and fitness challenges, but when the first task was to download Audible and listen to a self-help book, I realised I hadn’t actually read up before I signed up!
I had never read or listened to a self-help book before and, to be honest, it had never really appealed to me. I thought of myself as a pretty positive person, plus I’d had therapy in my 20s which had given me lots of coping tools for if I did feel low, so I thought I had it sussed.
However, I knew within 5 minutes of listening that this could really change my life (my first book was You are Badass by Jen Sincero in case you’re interested!) – even though I hadn’t known I wanted this change until that moment.
As I made my way through one book after another and continued to complete various tasks set in the challenge, I started to realise the power of being surrounded by positivity.
One topic that often popped up was affirmations. I had never even heard of affirmations and I couldn’t get my head around the fact you should say nice things to yourself – I actually thought it was a bit weird. But I decided to give it a go, and one phrase that always crept into my mind was “Let’s be positive.” It was my answer to everything. Woke up tired and anxious? Let’s be positive. Bad day with work? Let’s be positive. Worried about the kids? Let’s be positive. Suffering with Mum Guilt? Let’s be positive. Feeling a bit insecure? Let’s be positive. It genuinely seemed to nip my negative thoughts in the bud (not always of course – it’s not really possible to feel on cloud nine all of the time!).
I also started to see how motivational quotes could lift me up. How being around positive people would inspire me. How wearing a bright colour could put me a better frame of mind. And I wanted to share these realisations. I wanted others to be surrounded by positivity. I wanted people to feel good.
And that’s how Let’s be Positive was born! Our mission statement is simple…
“To encourage a sense of joy and wellbeing.”
We hope you love our motivational and inspiring products, and that you feel good after visiting our social media platforms. You deserve to feel good… actually, you deserve to feel AMAZING!
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world – please check availability with each Product Partner.
The terms in place between us and our Partners make it clear that no product should be uploaded to the site or offered for sale or supply if it’s unlawful in any way. This includes a requirement that all items meet relevant standards in respect of their manufacture and are fairly sold.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide customers with full, complete and accurate product descriptions so that they can make informed decisions about whether or not to buy something. If the description didn’t live up to your expectations, or you felt it was misleading in any way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward this to the relevant Seller
Last updated 9th April 2020
- If your order hasn’t been accepted or dispatched just yet, the best thing to do is contact the Partner – the small business that made or sourced your order – to let them know that you wish to cancel the order. You can do that here
- If you have already received the order, package the item up and send it back to the Partner within 14 days of letting them know that you want to return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you’ll have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020