Transport your home to a special and distinctive place with Johnson and White’s unique, hand crafted candle designs, fragrances and reed diffusers.
Meet Laura & Danielle...
Following a lifetime passion for fragrance, travel and design, it seemed only fitting that the creative and resourceful designers behind Johnson and White would set up a business based around their family’s shared values of making a house a very special home.
This exclusive home fragrance brand comes from an exceptional team of two sisters, both devoted to their products and families, even sharing the same birthday but one year apart. Their connection, trust and loyalty has brought to life, their fragrant childhood memories, of exotic travel and caring happy homes, in the most original and authentic scented creations.
Anyone who has a passion for interior design, or just likes their living space to have a few finishing touches, will have an interest in home fragrance and its ability to enhance, energise and lift the mood. Johnson and White fragrances will transport your home to a special and distinctive place.
“We are so proud of our company’s vision and values, uniquely woven from the beauty of sisterhood, that our brand logo became the Celtic Sisters Knot. This symbol means so much to us. The unbroken line represents the powerful lifelong bond of love and friendship, which we share with each other and our closest family and friends. Our support and allegiance of one another has created a sense of purpose for our business and lives as a whole. To love life requires passion and effort, something we practice every day”.
When you love what you do, it shows.
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world – please check availability with each Product Partner.
The terms in place between us and our Partners make it clear that no product should be uploaded to the site or offered for sale or supply if it’s unlawful in any way. This includes a requirement that all items meet relevant standards in respect of their manufacture and are fairly sold.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide customers with full, complete and accurate product descriptions so that they can make informed decisions about whether or not to buy something. If the description didn’t live up to your expectations, or you felt it was misleading in any way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward this to the relevant Seller
Last updated 9th April 2020
- If your order hasn’t been accepted or dispatched just yet, the best thing to do is contact the Partner – the small business that made or sourced your order – to let them know that you wish to cancel the order. You can do that here
- If you have already received the order, package the item up and send it back to the Partner within 14 days of letting them know that you want to return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you’ll have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020