The power of our words on paper is just so beautiful
Meet Mandy Dineley...
I’m a creative writer and I’m passionate about helping people say what they want to say at their special occasion, wedding day, milestone birthday and more, for a heartfelt and gorgeous tribute.
My qualifications for this are love, life and loss.
I use my writing, singing and song-writing skills to help people creating the pieces, dedications, speeches, gifts that simply sing from the pages.
I also run inspiring, creative writing workshops online.
I love a challenge and when people ask me to write something unusual, I love it even more, it makes life so interesting. In fact, I love anything wordy in gift form or a personalised commissioned piece for a special occasion.
No articles yet.
Mickey has been practising yoga and the inner arts for 25+ years. A a mother of three boys, raised to men, a multi-faceted force of nature, she lives the life she teaches. Mickey fuses yoga, energy healing and macrobiotics, in a complete practice of Self Mastery.
Without understanding and having control of the true self, our happiness is directly affected by what is happening around us. Good days, bad days, a cycle of boom and bust, up and down. The outside situation influencing our thoughts, emotions and actions, contributing to anxiety, stress and, in some cases, resulting in illness.
These sessions are a practical combination of healing, yoga, breathwork and meditation. A complete practice that gives you a set of skills that help you set goals for your mind, body, relationships, business, career, finances. When you train your body and mind to work together, theres no stopping you.
CBD oil is a really great addition to your daily skincare routine.
Remember that your skin is your biggest organ, and just as you don’t want to eat junk and chemicals, you also don’t want to absorb that through our skin. What you’re rubbing on to your body after your shower is also being absorbed into your system, which is why CBD oil is a great, natural choice.
Follow this easy massage and relaxation sequence to help you chill at the end of a busy day:
- To give yourself – or family member! – a massage, you just need a couple of squirts.
- Rub the oil in between your palms – it breaks down the enzyme and warms the oil nicely so that it’s going to be absorbed into your muscles quicker.
- Taking your palms either side of your spine in the place where you get an ache, rub the oil into your skin up and down your spine.
- Then go up to you neck and rub around the area that feels sore.
- Give your shoulders a nice squeeze!
- It’s also lovely to take it up the back of your head and give yourself a scalp massage. The oil is great for your hair.
- Now it’s time to relax. Sit down on your yoga mat or a towel on the floor. Grab a big pillow and place it between your knees. Then go into child’s pose and breathe in and out three times. Try and breathe into those areas of pain – visualise your breath moving into your lower back or your neck and easing any soreness.
This is a wonderful thing to do in the evening, maybe after you’ve had a stressful day at the home office, but it’s also a nice way to wake up and invite the day in, relax before you start those projects or those many Zoom meetings.
Wellness Weekend Retreat, 10-12 September, Sutton Hall Norfolk
This wonderful weekend retreat is your opportunity to step away from the hustle and bustle of life. Take time for yourself to find clarity, energy and to have some fun.
Mickey Monroe will take you through various yoga and meditation practices throughout the weekend. You’ll also be able to nourish yourself with delicious vegan and vegetarian dishes, all in the gorgeous settings of boutique location house, Sutton Hall, the location for some episodes of Netflix hit, The Queen’s Gambit.
Cost: £495, with a deposit of £200
Sign up to newsletter for upcoming retreats and events. activepada.com/newsletter
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world – please check availability with each Product Partner.
The terms in place between us and our Partners make it clear that no product should be uploaded to the site or offered for sale or supply if it’s unlawful in any way. This includes a requirement that all items meet relevant standards in respect of their manufacture and are fairly sold.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide customers with full, complete and accurate product descriptions so that they can make informed decisions about whether or not to buy something. If the description didn’t live up to your expectations, or you felt it was misleading in any way please contact us at email@example.com and we will forward this to the relevant Seller
Last updated 9th April 2020
- If your order hasn’t been accepted or dispatched just yet, the best thing to do is contact the Partner – the small business that made or sourced your order – to let them know that you wish to cancel the order. You can do that here
- If you have already received the order, package the item up and send it back to the Partner within 14 days of letting them know that you want to return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you’ll have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020