Award-winning flower essences made with love, for your emotional wellbeing and support with life’s struggles.
Meet Saskia Marjoram...
Saskia Marjoram is passionate about flowers and how we interact with them.
She has worked with flowers pretty much her whole life – from being a professional gardener for Prince Michael of Kent and then moving into floristry, mostly for HRH Prince of Wales where her work took her to palaces and banquets around the country.
Saskia came across flower essences in her thirties, when her relationship was falling apart, her children were having educational and behavioural issues and she was suffering from burnout.
It was then that a homeopath friend of hers, who was also having problems, suggested they try flower essences — and miraculously they worked!
Flower Essences – also known as flower remedies – contain the unique vibration of the plants that they came from and are usually taken as drops under the tongue. They are completely safe to take while using other medication, during pregnancy, while breastfeeding and for humans and animals of all ages from birth upwards. They don’t smell and are generally used for emotional and behavioural issues.
The only problem was that they couldn’t afford all of the essences they needed, so being women who were always up for trying things, they made their first flower essence in 2003 and Saskia’s Flower Essences was born.
For many years they ran the company as a side hustle, developing a range of single and combination essences, while learning more about what each essence could help with.
In 2018, Saskia decided to rebrand and dedicate her life to getting the essences to a wider audience. Since then, the company has gone from strength to strength and is now regarded as one of the main female-led companies producing flower essences in the UK. She has a shop dedicated to her essences and other related products in Somerset and has a thriving flower essence therapy practice.
No articles yet.
Self Mastery: The Yogic Way
Mickey has been practising yoga and the inner arts for 25+ years. A a mother of three boys, raised to men, a multi-faceted force of nature, she lives the life she teaches. Mickey fuses yoga, energy healing and macrobiotics, in a complete practice of Self Mastery.
Without understanding and having control of the true self, our happiness is directly affected by what is happening around us. Good days, bad days, a cycle of boom and bust, up and down. The outside situation influencing our thoughts, emotions and actions, contributing to anxiety, stress and, in some cases, resulting in illness.
These sessions are a practical combination of healing, yoga, breathwork and meditation. A complete practice that gives you a set of skills that help you set goals for your mind, body, relationships, business, career, finances. When you train your body and mind to work together, theres no stopping you.
Wellness Weekend – 23-25 April 2021
This wonderful weekend retreat is your opportunity to step away from the hustle and bustle, take time for yourself to find clarity, energy and to have some fun. This is not a bootcamp, it is a retreat, and that means a fun time for all!
Cost: £495 per person, fully inclusive
Book here: https://www.activepada.com/
No reviews yet
- Delivery Notes
- Terms & Conditions
- Flower Essences (also known as flower remedies) contain the unique vibration of the plants that they came from and are usually taken as drops under the tongue. They are completely safe to take whilst using other medication, during pregnancy, whilst breastfeeding and for humans and animals of all ages from birth upwards.
- Flower Essences don’t smell and are generally used for emotional and behavioural issues.
- Combination essences can be taken just occasionally when needed, or for longer standing problems can be taken several times a day for as long as you want. Most people find that a couple of weeks is long enough for old patterns to shift, although they sometimes return a few weeks or months later and then you can use the same combination again.
- Flower Essences can also be added to cold drinks, applied directly to the skin or add a dropperful to your water bottle to drink throughout the day
- You can take two different combination essences in the same day however it is best to leave at least 4 hours between different ones
- If you have any further questions please email Saskia directly – she is always happy to reply : email@example.com
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world - please check availability with each Product Partner.
To see our full returns policy please click here
I want to complain about a product I have received.
The terms in place between us and our Partners make it clear that no product should be uploaded to the site or offered for sale or supply if it’s unlawful in any way. This includes a requirement that all items meet relevant standards in respect of their manufacture and are fairly sold.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide customers with full, complete and accurate product descriptions so that they can make informed decisions about whether or not to buy something. If the description didn’t live up to your expectations, or you felt it was misleading in any way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward this to the relevant Seller
Last updated 9th April 2020
To see our full Terms & Conditions please click here