Award-winning flower essences made with love, for your emotional wellbeing and support with life’s struggles.
Meet Saskia Marjoram...
Saskia Marjoram is passionate about flowers and how we interact with them.
She has worked with flowers pretty much her whole life – from being a professional gardener for Prince Michael of Kent and then moving into floristry, mostly for HRH Prince of Wales where her work took her to palaces and banquets around the country.
Saskia came across flower essences in her thirties, when her relationship was falling apart, her children were having educational and behavioural issues and she was suffering from burnout.
It was then that a homeopath friend of hers, who was also having problems, suggested they try flower essences — and miraculously they worked!
Flower Essences – also known as flower remedies – contain the unique vibration of the plants that they came from and are usually taken as drops under the tongue. They are completely safe to take while using other medication, during pregnancy, while breastfeeding and for humans and animals of all ages from birth upwards. They don’t smell and are generally used for emotional and behavioural issues.
The only problem was that they couldn’t afford all of the essences they needed, so being women who were always up for trying things, they made their first flower essence in 2003 and Saskia’s Flower Essences was born.
For many years they ran the company as a side hustle, developing a range of single and combination essences, while learning more about what each essence could help with.
In 2018, Saskia decided to rebrand and dedicate her life to getting the essences to a wider audience. Since then, the company has gone from strength to strength and is now regarded as one of the main female-led companies producing flower essences in the UK. She has a shop dedicated to her essences and other related products in Somerset and has a thriving flower essence therapy practice.
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world – please check availability with each Product Partner.
The terms in place between us and our Partners make it clear that no product should be uploaded to the site or offered for sale or supply if it’s unlawful in any way. This includes a requirement that all items meet relevant standards in respect of their manufacture and are fairly sold.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide customers with full, complete and accurate product descriptions so that they can make informed decisions about whether or not to buy something. If the description didn’t live up to your expectations, or you felt it was misleading in any way please contact us at email@example.com and we will forward this to the relevant Seller
Last updated 9th April 2020
- If your order hasn’t been accepted or dispatched just yet, the best thing to do is contact the Partner – the small business that made or sourced your order – to let them know that you wish to cancel the order. You can do that here
- If you have already received the order, package the item up and send it back to the Partner within 14 days of letting them know that you want to return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you’ll have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner; or
- if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the seller; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the seller or us about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020