Eating During Pregnancy eBook: pregnancy nutrition – how to master healthy eating during pregnancy
With so much conflicting information available online about pregnancy nutrition, it can be difficult to sift the fact from fiction.
Dr Harriet Holme is not only a mother but a doctor with years of relevant experience as well as a registered nutritionist and she was inspired to write this to help other mums have all the pregnancy nutrition advice they need at their fingertips.
By the end of this book, you will understand:
• How to eat healthily during pregnancy
• Reduce your blood sugar and avoid gestational diabetes
• Which supplements you need and those you don’t need to waste your money on
• What foods to safely enjoy and which to avoid
• How to deal with nausea, vomiting and constipation
• What are cravings and why do they matter
• Whether you should choose organic or not
• About healthy weight gain during pregnancy
• How what you eat during pregnancy may affect your baby
• Whether you should be taking painkillers during pregnancy
Why we love it: It can be a minefield knowing what to eat – and what to avoid – when you’re pregnant but this easy-to-understand book will help you understand all aspects of nutrition during this precious time. We especially loved the section about cravings and the useful pregnancy meal planner.
There are no reviews yet.