How to deal with my child when they feel overwhelmed
If you struggle to know how to deal with your child’s frustration and overwhelm, this short course from Justine Van de weg will help. In it, she will share simple strategies that don’t require much effort.
By the end of this online course for parents, you will be confident in understanding how your child thinks and how to change overwhelming situations. You will have a solid understanding on the brain and how it works and why mistakes have such an impact on your child’s thinking.
The course includes:
- Quick steps to introducing colour into your child’s life
- Simple ways to help your child study for school tests
- The power of colouring out the lines
- A quick guide to why children do not want to make mistakes
- Plus, you will learn how to turn the ‘naughty step’ into a ‘calm step’ – without feeling you are the dragon parent!
Why we love it: Anything that can bring harmony to home and help us understand our kids better gets a big thumbs up from us. Plus, it’s much more fun than reading yet another parenting book!
There are no reviews yet.