Mini guide to nutrition and eating for health
This video course is designed to give you the knowledge and confidence you need to optimise your nutrition and improve your health. Created by Registered Nutritionist (AfN), and former experienced paediatrician, Dr Harriet Holme, this mini guide will give you a great overview of eating for health. Included in this course are:
– A guide to macronutrients
– A guide to micronutrients and how get enough
– How to balance your plate
– How to design a personalised meal plan just for you
– What are antioxidants and why do they matter?
– A guide to dieting including how to get to a healthy weight
– What are metabolism and metabolic rate?
– A guide to intermittent fasting and time restricted eating
– What is emotional eating, and practical tips to help.
– Which supplements do you really need?
Why we love it: This short course is easy to digest (excuse the pun!) and super informative. We defy you not to come away with some great, scientific-backed knowledge!
There are no reviews yet.